Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, June 06, 2019

One Reason I Stopped Regularly Reading The NYT

When I was in school it was required that I read the weekly NYT Science Times. I had to select an article and summarize it. The NYT was THE authority newspaper. If you were bright you read it and perhaps the Wall Street Journal. However; The Times has lost its way as it became "woke". It started burying inconvenient information faaaaar into articles it wrote often misleading its readers. I won't even get into the nonsense that passes for its opinion columns. You know what they say about opinions and assholes. Well, The Times has a lot of assholes.

Below is a video of one example of how low the NYT has fallen. I've caught the NYT writing articles that were completely contradicted by articles it posted months earlier so I'm unsurprised at the video below.