Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Monday, June 10, 2019

My Intersectionality Score

So apparently 73% of people have more privilege than I do. Now if I changed one thing, being not white, then I become more privileged than 75% of people:

Oh and the intersectional score of the 30-ish white, able-bodied male on the side of the highway I gave food to, last year while driving my German Convertible, while on my way to a relatively high-end resort in Virginia Beach is:

Imagine telling some poor white guy begging for food on the side of a highway exit that he's more privileged than 83% of the population, including the black guy giving him food and you can imagine why Trump got elected.

Take the test here: https://intersectionalityscore.com