Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Alan Dershowitz Speaks on The Need For The Center

No. I don't agree with everything he says. I agree with enough of it to warrant a post. It may surprise some readers but The Ghost consistently tests "moderate" when doing political orientation questionnaires. I regularly expose myself to people and ideas that are to my left and to my right. If you are not regularly exposing yourself to those who do not share your opinions, or to those who have spent more time studying an issue you are interested in, you are living in a bubble. If the election of Trump surprised you, then you are living in a bubble. If your go-to answer to issues consists of "racism", "sexism" and other things, you likely live in a bubble. The good news is that the brain is a natural needle that can pop the bubble.

It's 33 minutes. Listen during your drive if watching is inconvenient.

"All I'm asking you to do is free...your...mind."
Morpheus -The Matrix