Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Frick Over Frack"

Since people don't listen when black folk say it, and I suppose since people get all pissy with me when I keep telling them there's a hairs width difference between Democrats and Republicans, I'll let Thomas Golisano, who engineered the recent NY Senate coup, say it:

Golisano was skeptical that Republicans, who ran the Senate for more than 40 years, would make reforms he wants, including an independent Senate budget office and term limits for leadership posts.

"He told him you had 40 years and didn't make a difference," Pigeon said of Golisano. "He said, give me a reason why it should be Frick over Frack."


Now maybe the billionaire white guy from upstate NY will get your attention. Either way the billionaire gets what he wants.