Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Follow Up On India

 In my last post I discussed the possibility of air pollution, specifically airborne feces as the or major contributor to it's recent increase in cases and deaths. This morning I read a piece that may support that hypotheses.

Thirdly, Delhi, the focus of the media’s messaging, and the source of many of the media’s horrifying scenes of suffering, has the most toxic air in the world which often leads to the city having to close down due to the widespread effects on respiratory health [4, 5, 6]. This even led to Sonia Gandhi and her son Rahul having to flee the city in November 2020 until the air quality improved [7].

Well that doesn't sound good.

I also discussed the use of Ivermectin. I had thought that India WAS using Ivermectin but was lead to believe that they had not been. That was incorrect. India WAS (and parts may still be) using Ivermectin but it appears that they may have dropped it. If they have not the rise in cases seems to coincide with the use of "vaccines".

I will leave you the reader to ponder the data.