Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Friday, February 19, 2021

And Now The Firings

 Back in April of 2020 I discussed The Exit Strategy:

"While implementing The Wuhan Packs, research into a vaccine should be given high priority. Personally I don't consider anything you need to get a shot for every year a vaccine. Vaccine to me implies a one and done for years thing. Unless the developed vaccine is a one and done thing, I would not make it mandatory for anyone. That's what The Wuhan Pack is for. Americans have a right to decide what risks they are willing to take. And if you are the type that wants the government to impose what it thinks is "safety" there are flights leaving multiple airports to places that do that. Find yourself on one of those flights."


You'll note that I was in support of vaccine development at that time, with the requirement that they actually be "one and done". That was before we knew about Ivermectin and the real reasons for serious COVID complications.  Still though, you'll note that I was entirely for the individual making a risk assessment for themeselves.   Later I discussed the "excess deaths" that was regularly discussed in the media (pre-Biden) in an epic run on sentence:

"... Certain corporations that are making a LOT of money due to the sidelining of their competition and pharmaceutical companies who stand to make large sums off a "vaccine" that no doubt government agents will do everything they can to make mandatory, including extortion (no stick, no pay, no travel)."


And so on cue we have the beginnings of firings.  In the past there have been healthcare businesses that had been forcing staff to get flu shots as a condition of [continued] employment. I pointed out that such policies were dangerous. As a side note, these individuals had offered to wear masks during contact with patients. This was denied because they knew then (pre-2020) that masks DID NOT WORK to stop the transmission of viruses. But anyway onto the point:




A New York City waitress says she was fired from a popular Brooklyn restaurant after choosing not to get the COVID-19 vaccine for fear it might hurt her chances of getting pregnant.

Bonnie Jacobson, 34, told The Post that the management at Red Hook Tavern canned her on Monday because she balked at getting the shot immediately.


See the government has orchestrated so much fear in the population that this kind of thing is likely to become common. Mind you this is for a virus with a 99.5% survival rate for the general population and is asymptomatic in more than 50% of those who get infected.

Israel is racketing up their fascism by going full steam ahead on its "passport" for domestic use. Nothing more than supermarket and pharmacies if you don't have one. 

You know what the real disease is? The cancerous infection of CCP (Chinese Communist Party) government practices in previously "free" countries.

I fully expect this to become more widespread. I already get lots of mail from my employer about vaccine availability and the union to which I belong is all in on that so expect absolutely no support from them should such policies find themselves in force where I work.

And let me be clear: I have no intention of getting pregnant (I'm male) and I have no intention of making up a religious excuse. I don't owe anyone an explanation as to why I reject a currently experimental "vaccine" for a disease I am unlikely to die from. Nor does it make sense that if those so afeared of COVID who do, of their own free will, take the jab, need for ME to do so in order to feel "safe".

Honestly, the [currently] free state of Florida is looking better and better with each passing day. My concern is that governors come and go. Florida is forever one election away from becoming like NY.

Another note about Florida is that though there is no mask mandate, a LOT of the video I see coming out of that state have people in masks. Are they doing so because they feel a sense of safety or are they doing so because individual businesses have made such rules on their property?

Anyway, to close, Income independent of employment is something the free-minded need to look into.  This level of control over the population is only possible with a population dependent upon large institutions in order to live.