Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Gaining Knowledge as a Form of Self-Deception…

An excellent piece that I had running in my head for a while but never put into an entry. It really hits on what I have observed over many years and also applies to those who I'll call "so called feminists":

I started this because I saw people using knowledge as a mask to cover up deeper level, personal issues (I was here for a long period of time myself).


I noticed a tendency for people – particularly in the conscious community – to learn a lot of interesting things but to use it as a facade… as a way of appearing to have self-esteem, personal progress and overall togetherness all while avoiding their real life problems.


I noticed people using knowledge in the same way many use television, sex, or drugs: to escape the reality of their situation.


Right dead on center.