Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Racial threat puts Ohio college on alert, on edge

"We'd be sitting at a lunch table and some guys would be sitting across the room, and they'd be screaming, like, 'n----- lover' across the table," Marengo said. "I had enough of it one day and I got up and I just started yelling at them and telling them, like, 'There is no reason for you to treat someone like that.'"


I'm askin' What exactly kind of punk black students attend this school? Seriously. Teeth would be lost when I was in school if somebody were so "bold" to talk that shit in the caf.

All I got to say to these black students. You need to get your Black Panther/Deacons for defense on. I'd be walking around on campus with a machette and any university official who gave me junk would be shown a picture of the threat. Serious I would be The Book Of Eli. Quick with the blade.



Washington Post