Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, October 01, 2024

Angela Represents Everything Wrong...

 Watch this clip:


Notice that Byron correctly states the limits of qualified immunity. The host quotes what I assume is a Google search that he did. What does Angela do? She did what far to many black people do. Refuse to admit she was wrong.

There was a reader asking me why I "Changed". I didn't change, I refused to be that person who refused the truth because it contradicted some belief I had.  I would have had a great deal of respect for Angela if she had said: "I did not know that. I was misinformed and I withdraw the accusation I made."

But she cannot because she doesn't have principles like I do. That's why she's on the air and I remain an unknown.