Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

I and Others Were Right

 On this blog, I made the argument, multiple times that COVID risk was dependent upon age and metabolic factors. I said multiple times that there were things you could eat and/or drink to help you if (and when) you got infected. I posted papers from long before COVID that showed how these items were effective against previous SARS as well as other viral diseases.

At my previous place of employment I posted this info for any and all my co-workers to read for themselves. I followed my own advice and refused to take the experimental mRNA product not only because I felt it wasn't effective but because given my particular life activities, I wasn't going to risk the known myocarditis, not to mention clots. I gave the people who would eventually fire me the CDC's own data on deaths and serious injury associated with the mRNA products and I was still fired because they were following the CDC and the governor of NJ.

And now here's the CDC:



What is added by this report?

To prevent medically significant COVID-19 illness and death, persons must understand their risk, take steps to protect themselves and others with vaccines, therapeutics, and nonpharmaceutical interventions when needed, receive testing and wear masks when exposed, receive testing if symptomatic, and isolate for ≥5 days if infected.

People need to understand "their risk" and "protect themselves"?

Exactly what I said should have been the case since 2020.

"COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness against severe outcomes is lower in persons who are immunocompromised than in those who are not,"

Remember when they said that this shot was 100% effective? Remember when it was deemed "misinformation" to declare that these shots were not as effective as these people made it out to be?

" persons who are immunocompromised and have COVID-19 are at increased risk for intensive care unit admission and death while hospitalized, irrespective of their vaccination status"

Irrespective of what?

And the kicker:

"CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status because breakthrough infections occur, though they are generally mild (16), and persons who have had COVID-19 but are not vaccinated have some degree of protection against severe illness from their previous infection (17)."

You read that right. The CDC no longer differentiates based on a person's vaccination status.

I got fired from my job of 22 years and lost 6 figures in earned time for asserting this information over  a year ago.  I was right then, I'm right now and I'll never be compensated for the incredible  wrong done to me.