Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Monday, November 15, 2021

Ahmaud Part 7: The Trial

A lot of people were "upset" because I did not agree with the "running" narrative. None of it made sense given what we knew at the time. I found it most preposterous that people were making claims like: 

" When I run, I regularly go onto homes undergoing renovation/construction and look around."

No. Nobody, no real runner, does this. 

There were other claims made about whether he was trespassing or not. I believed (and still believe) he was trespassing.

I have also said that in the end, we will know the facts when people are put under oath with the threat of jail time if they are caught lying. And now:



So, under oath:

1) Not jogging. Check

2) Was casing out property for "weeks and months" and had been caught on video doing so.

3) The Homeowner had called police multiple times and asked neighbors to intervene.

4) Police told neighbors they believed Ahmaud was committing burglaries and they should consider him armed and dangerous.

The trial is still ongoing. Maybe some of these people have perjured themselves. I doubt it. But if they haven't then I have a word for the NYC marathon organizers:

Shame on you for perpetrating a fraudulent narrative when you should have stayed out.