Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Sunday, September 20, 2020

The Scientists Were Scared


 

A great summary of the epic fail of "scientists" who have shown themselves to actually be political activists seeking power. I've been told that I was illiterate when pointing out differences between March-May and June-Sept. in terms of cases and deaths. Been told to "keep my opinion to myself" by people who call themselves "scientists" who should know that challenging hypothesis IS how science is done.

I've had actual Medical doctors scoff when I've asked about the Vit. D levels of their patients, even though it's been long known that vit D deficiency is a factor in poor Covid outcomes.

The sad thing is that few if any of these people will be held to account.