Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, June 04, 2020

I Told You They Were Trying To Kill You To Own Trump

Readers will have noticed nary a peep from me in regards to the recent "studies" showing that Hydroxychloroquine was ineffective. Why. Because when I read the paper I knew it was shit. I also knew that actual scientists who actually adhere to scientific methods rather than "Woke" not science, the kind that says a man who thinks he's a woman is a woman, would tackle the paper. Well here it is:

If you are a supporter of various media outlets that have done everything they could to discredit HCQ in order to "own" Trump, you need to seriously re-evaluate your consumption habits. I'm not telling you who to support or not to support in your next election, be it president, governor, Senator, House Representative, heck School board member. All I ask is you hold any of them, D,R or I accountable if they supported suppressing information or straight out lying about information that could *save your life* in order to get or maintain political power.