Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Newest Member of The Slapaho Tribe: Eric Schneiderman

As usual, innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. That said:
“Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did,” Selvaratnam said.
50 shades of hypocrite?
“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”
I suppose she should be glad she wasn't his black slave. There may have been chains and whips involved.
Selvaratnam said, “The slaps started after we’d gotten to know each other
That's usually how it starts. No abuser worth his title starts the slapping at the first meet.
“It was at first as if he were testing me. Then it got stronger and harder. It wasn’t consensual. This wasn’t sexual playacting. This was abusive, demeaning, threatening behavior.”
Yes. Yes he was testing you. I've read memoirs of pimps and they always do something "out of place" to see how a woman reacts. If she doesn't object to the "out of place' behavior, he knows he's got his next ho.

This leads to the issue of consent. See, normal, self-respecting women would have ended the relationship after the first slap (assuming even that they accept the "your my brown slave" shit). So I can accept that the first slap was non-consensual, however...

She said that as the violence grew, so did his sexual demands.

“He was obsessed with having a threesome and said it was my job to find a woman,” Selvaratnam said. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t and would hit me until I agreed.”

Wayyyyyyyyyyminute. So after the first hand to the face, I assume it was to the face. She stayed in the relationship? REALLY? See this is where I stop being sympathetic to the "victim". Nobody has to accept being slapped around. This chick is a Harvard educated woman. There's no financial reason to keep getting smacked around. This reeks of desperate chick trying to land Mr. Rich and White. So she put up with bullshit. Doesn't excuse his behavior but really though:

What self-respecting woman allows herself to be called some white man's "brown slave" and to be slapped around?

The abuse increased until Schneiderman was not only slapping her but spitting on her and choking her, she said.
And choked.

And spat upon.

Is there a peeing event we haven't been told about yet?

“In the privacy of intimate relationships, I have engaged in role-playing and other consensual sexual activity. I have not assaulted anyone. I have never engaged in nonconsensual sex, which is a line I would not cross.”
Translation: Yes I smacked, choked and spat on the bitch but she was good with getting the D.

And those women Cosby gave downers to thought they had it bad.

The one thing that I hope comes out of this is the lesson that many of these "feminist" dudes who make a show of how much they support women are really low lives.