Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The State Continues To Show It's Entire Ass

 Saw this on the Dan Bongino show:



Let me be clear: I'm not one of those flag-waving people. I'm particularly indifferent towards the military. I'm real enough to realize you need one but not engrossed to the point that I think they can do no wrong. Where they, as in members, served honorably, I respect that. Generally speaking in a country run by civilians, the military should be seen, infrequently and rarely heard. If I think the constitution is a restraint on government, which I do, then I think the military is and should be particularly restrained. To that end, NOBODY in the military should be directing commentary at civilians exercising their rights. 

Period.

Seen infrequently and heard from when POTUS says so. When the military starts backing particular political views it becomes a danger to the country. I know there are people in DOD who visit this site. You better speak up.