Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tulsi Gets It Right

 As I've had to remind people, I am not a Republican or Democrat. Or Libertarian for that matter. I have particular standards (policies) and I'll support any candidate from any party who supports them. Period. So while I am currently extremely sour on the DNC, there are individual Democrats whom I find worthy of general support as they are not [fully] on the woke wagon. One of these is Tulsi Gabbard who would have made a far better president than Joe Biden. Below is why:


No lies told.

I'm currently reading The Gulag Archipelago and to say that there aren't striking similarities between what the current DNC and intelligence agency activities and the period that Gulag covers would be to lie.What Gabbard is doing is calling out The Swamp and don't be surprised if she finds herself in their crosshairs if she continues and is seen to have a large [enough] following.