Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Vit D, Zinc and Vit C. Don't Believe Me, Believe the Evidence

 If you are a regular follower of The Ghost you know I have been recommending for ages that you:

1) Take Zinc daily.

2) Take Vit D. (or get lots of sunshine, at least 45 min for dark-skinned individuals) daily.

3) Use Quercetin, a Zinc ionophore to help Zinc get into the cells.

4) Vit C. Also daily.

You know I've posted links to actual research on these matters. So here's The FLCCC (Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance).


Quercetin, Zinc, Vit D and Vit C.

Only what I've been telling you all spring and summer. The other items I have no experience or research on so I have no commentary on that. You do that if you wish. As always, your choice and your responsibility. Personally, I do not take Quercetin at the rate described above but I do follow the day 1 and day 3 scenario, particularly if I've been somewhere where there is a high likelihood that I run into someone who is infected (and unlike others I don't blame them. I decide to go somewhere so it's MY responsibility).

It's pretty sad that rather than publicize the use of these readily available, over the counter items, the government would rather lock you away and keep you scared. The Ghost doesn't want you scared. The Ghost wants you informed and free.