Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Michael Bennett: Epic Liar

This morning I saw a report on GMA where Michael Bennett lied about his arrest in Las Vegas. The report on GMA was so biased I couldn't believe it was allowed to air. There wasn't even a "lets see what the police have to say" part. Bennett did his crocodile tears bullshit as he spoke of not being able to see his daughters:
"The Officers' excessive use of force was unbearable," Bennett wrote. "I felt helpless as I lay there on the ground handcuffed facing the real-life threat of being killed. All I could think of was 'I'm going to die for no other reason than I am black and my skin color is somehow a threat.'"

Bennett told reporters Wednesday that during the incident he was thinking about his wife and three daughters "and how much they mean to me."

Of course, as is now unfortunately typical, the video evidence proved otherwise:

All those black people the police could have up and decided to arrest but didn't. How does Bennett explain this? How does ESPN and ABCNews meaning Disney corp. explain giving this liar a platform? The story headline should not have been:

Michael Bennett: Cops drew guns on me for 'being a black man in the wrong place at the wrong time' It should have been:

Michael Bennett lies about LVPD while trying to make racial commentary.

This is the new Left Crow. This is the real "white supremacy": It is where white liberals make space for and promote black people being treated like children and not made to account for their behavior and words and those who object are made to be non-persons subject to RICO levels of civil rights violations and criminal violence.