Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

“I will play music and celebrate..."

There's not much I can say about what is going on in Gaza that I haven't said already. I fully expect the "new" administration to do exactly what the previous administrations have been doing. However I must say for a people, some of whom are descended from people who saw concentration camps this statement:

“I will play music and celebrate what the Israeli air force is doing.”

attributed to Ofer Shmerling, an Israeli civil defense official shows the clear arrogance and lack of perspective on the Israeli side of the story.

Nothing does "more" for the so called "war on terror" than killing 300 Palestinians supposedly (and I use that term loosely) in response to a single casualty of a supposed (absolutely not proven since there are other armed factions in Gaza) Hamas rocket into Israel. And the above statement?

I expect to see that in some Al-Q recruitment video somewhere.

No comments: