Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, March 02, 2022

That's A Whole Lot Of Nerve

 

Same president had this to say previously.

Between that time I not only lost $10k gross income in "disciplinary action" due to refusing to take any of these shots but I lost my job of 20+ years. Oh and I lost about $90k in unused sick days.

So you can excuse me if I have sub zero levels of acceptance of this president's current statement. I have sub-zero levels of acceptance or support of any and all politicians of any stripe who supported these actions or failed to intervene when they had the opportunity to (Romney et. al.).

I have sub zero support for any and all so called "unions" who supported this nonsense.

This is not to mention the inflation (started by Trump) that is eating at my savings and investments (at the worst possible time),

No, this became political as soon as all existing laws against forced medical procedures (at both the state and federal level) became null and void because courts refused to and still refuse to uphold the fundamental right of a person to decide their own medical care without outside coercion. And yes, threatening their livelihood is coercion.

This became political when existing laws against asking about medical conditions (perceived or real) which includes as black letter of law (functions of the immune system) went out the window largely because courts refused to uphold them.

This became political when companies partnered with government to censor evidence that contradicted the edicts coming from un-elected officials who have revolving door relationships with the very companies they censor for.

So no, not interested in this "we must get along" bullshit. I want heads to roll and assets stripped.