Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, March 08, 2022

Especially If it Means Losing Your Job

 

Link to Daily Wire:

"During a private October 26 event at the University of Chicago, the physician wandered far afield of medical opinion, offering legal arguments for federal vaccine mandates and maintaining that the threat of job loss should be used to pressure citizens into getting the shots..."

As evidence, he described how successful the threat of unemployment was at persuading vaccine-hesitant NIH employees and contractors to get vaccinated. When Collins made it clear to the 2,000 out of 46,000 workers who had still declined to take the jabs that they were “in serious danger of being fired in the next month if they [didn’t] do something about it,” Collins said he got a “big response.”

“Reality [was] sinking in,” he explained, so that even the “pretty darn resistant” elected to get vaccinated. He then chuckled,"

"He then chuckled."

Not a damn thing funny. If I put my true feelings about this fellow (and those like him) on this blog post, there would be police at my door in short order. So I won't

"he speculated that deep down, many unvaccinated people may actually want to get the vaccine but resist doing so out of peer pressure."

I can't speak for other people. My case is quite clear. I looked at the data and figured out early on that:

1) The hysteria was just that and unless I had particular co-morbidities I was unlikely to have a death threatening case. 

2) There were things I could do to prevent myself, even without risk factors from having. severe case.

3) All previous attempts at creating a coronavirus vaccine had failed miserably. Not only in not preventing infection but in killing the host. No. Thank. You.

4) That it is best to wait for long term data before putting a gene therapy into my body which would be irreversible and present an unknown risk above, beyond and in addition to,  that of COVID.

5) Eventually that the "vaccines" did not prevent infection OR transmission which was known within 6 months of their release and possibly earlier if the redacted papers from Pfizer are to be believed.

So this Collins fellow is really revealing that he didn't think anyone could come to a rational evidence based decision to say "no". That or he just didn't care.

" “They’re sort of thinking to themselves, you know, maybe I really should do it, but if I do, I lose my credibility with my peeps,” Collins said."


"My peeps" 

Do I even need to comment on what that reference means?

I've been saying that these people are malicious. COVID exposed a lot of people for who and what they are. This will not be forgotten. Or forgiven.