Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Monday, December 20, 2021

They Hate You

 Yesterday I found out about a family member who was having extended family visit for the holidays. I was told there was a conflict about "who could come". Being the naive person I usually am, I figured this was about certain family members not getting along. No. The actual situation is that certain members have taken one of the shots and others have not and, of course, the shot takers are the ones making the fuss, dictating that the "not jabbed" not attend.

Now me personally, my position is that it is MY house and therefore I decide who may or may not enter, not the guests. I personally would have dis invited anyone who thought THEY had that right.  

They are not the only people with this issue. Families across the world are going through this. In my opinion these people are revealing themselves for who and what they are. They are the people who would have balked at sitting next to a Negro on the bus. They would have been offended by a Negro being in the same bathroom as them. They would have been the people defending slavery and the like. They are the type who would not have batted an eye as Jews were put into ghettos, placed on trains and put into ovens.

The point is that the pandemic has revealed a lot of people for exactly WHAT they are. The culture has moved enough so that they can actually BE who they are without the fear of consequences. They can count on the "authorities" to have their backs. They relish in being the New Master Race.

I saw a post by Jessie Kelly (I believe) where he was pointing out how these politicians and un-elected "public health officials" publicly speak to citizens with unmasked condescension. I remember driving down the NJ Turnpike and seeing the "knocklehead" signage on the traffic boards and I was like, WHO do THEY think they are talking to like that? That is not how a public SERVANT addresses those they SERVE.

As I pointed out in my livestream on Saturday, these people no longer think the government exists to serve the people, they think it is the other way around and they are doing everything they can to make that the "new normal".

During the 2016 election campaign, Hillary Clinton let her mask slip off when she called Trump supporters a "basket of deplorables".  I didn't recognize it at the time, but this was the emergent "eliminationist" language of the new DNC. Many of us, including me, thought this was a Clinton thing but as we have seen, this is a far larger phenomenon. Witness an official WH communication:


First. Omicron is not doing anything. Any disruption to work and school is due to the government and employers. Full stop. 

Second notice the "two tier" society. They are working for the "vaccinated" and the rest of you can FOAD.

Thirdly, the "winter of severe illness" is factually incorrect. We already know that the vast majority of infections are asymptomatic or mild (cold like) symptoms. And by "vast majority" we mean 90+%. We also know that severe cases are largely (again 90+%) among those with specific comorbidities related to metabolic syndrome (obesity, diabetes).

But imagine the level of contempt required to write such a release. I have said many times this year: 

These people are malicious.