Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Limit Strenuous Activity

 Slide from a presentation on side effects of COVID shots.

Limit strenuous activity for 3-6 months.

I'm not under 20. However; I am very athletic. I have a resting heart rate in the 40s. I run a half marathon consistently in the top 10% of my age group. Not elite. Essentially I am about 25 in terms of biological age.  If I were to lay off all strenuous activity for 3-6 months the effects on my health would be devastating. 

I don't understand how this is at all acceptable.

Now there are those who will say that COVID can give you the same thing.

My answer is:

1) Yes, but the shot and the risk associated is totally avoidable whereas

2) a COVID infection is unlikely to be avoidable and since the current shots don't stop you from getting infected, or sick or hospitalized, then the shot represents an *additional* risk.

Your math may vary.