Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

The Fauci E-Mails: Support For Early Spread Hypothesis

 So back on March 10 of 2020 I wrote:

I have had a long standing (relatively speaking) idea that the virus has been in circulation in the US, particularly major coastal cities with large international populations and points of entry. I believe that it's been in the US since at least December. This based on other readings out of China. I believe a large number of people have been infected, got sick, toughed it out and got better. In their incubation periods they infected other people and, if the above report is to believed, infected people even after they thought they got better.

The Fauci e-mails say:




Yeah. What I said.

Never mind me. I'm just a small back water black blogger with no audience.