Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, June 02, 2021

I Have An Accountant

 You know it was annoying when I had to field comments about how racist Trump was BECAUSE he said some countries were shit holes. It wasn't that they thought he was incorrect, though some thought that too, but because he had the "classlessness" to say it out loud.

But because I have watched enough documentaries AND have travelled, I knew and know full well that there are a lot of places that could aptly be described as shit holes as in people either literally shit in the street OR shit is just openly flowing on the sides of streets.  You just look up the "Flying Toilets of Kibera" if you doubt me.

Yet and still for all the objections to Trump's commentary, these people voted for Biden who claimed that not supporting him (or any other Democrat I suppose) made one "not black". 

That's fine though.

Now Biden stood up and said that black entrepreneurs don't have access to lawyers or accountants.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.

I don't know what "data" Biden is referring to, but given the total garbage "data" that has come out of the government since March of 2020 you'll excuse me for calling BS on whatever "data" he thinks he's referring to.

I was a young black entrepreneur. My business failed. Nobody's fault but my own. And I did and DO have an accountant. Black one too. When I needed a standard contract written up I had a lawyer do that too. She was black too.

You know there are lawyers and accountants to be found on the internet. I did my thing before you could do that. If you are an entrepreneur today and cannot find a lawyer or accountant, it's your own fault. Not the white man. Not "systemic racism". 

This is the racism that bothers me and should bother you. Aren't you tired of being looked at as a perpetual victim? Aren't you tired of people making excuses for your failures? Aren't you tired f people treating you like a child who needs help from the grown-up white people? 

These Democrats are calling black people "boy" and most of y'all don't even recognize it.