Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

State Enforced Transgenderism

I'm old. I'm old enough to remember when all that homosexuals said they wanted was to be left alone. I remember when they said that they only wanted the government out of their bedrooms. I remember when they said that all they wanted was the right to be with their loved ones in the hospital. I remember when they said they only wanted the same tax benefits as other "couples". I remember when they said that how does allowing homosexuals to marry have any affect on your life?

Now I see "My Two Dads" being read at school. I see Christian bakers being told they have no rights that a homosexual ought recognize.

I see states and cities passing laws that you can't call a male and male if said male is sick in the head and thinks he's a female.

And now:

On Friday, Ohio parents were denied custody of their daughter for not being supportive enough of her alleged transgenderism...

Hamilton County Judge Sylvia Sieve Hendon granted custody to the girl's maternal grandparents, who are open to transgender hormone therapy. The teenager has been living with them since 2016.

In a sane world, the case would have been thrown out, the child returned to her parents and told that once she is of age (usually 18) she can leave home and do whatever she wants (and can afford) with her body.

But we don't live in a sane world. We live with state enforced transgenderism.