Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

The Moment You Realize Liberals Have More In Common With ISIS

< I saw a lot of stuff from the right that I considered even racist when Obama was running and elected. But the things I have witnessed from the time Trump announced until yesterday I never thought possible. But now I completely understand just where liberals stand.

I'm all for free speech and actually don't think the secret service should be involved. But for any patriotic citizenry that respects the office of president, Griffith should be a complete persona non-gratis anywhere she attempts to be that is not her private property.

And not only because of the disrespect of the sitting president. No, the raising of the head in the style of ISIS, who have killed people and shown their heads in the same manner, is an insult to all civilized people and victims of ISIS.