Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Robert Zimmerman: Idiot (At The Very Least)

Ahhh gotta love it when White Supremacists like Zimmerman here tries to make a point about what they think are "facts".

First thing is that the kid that shot the woman and her baby was and is a crook (to be nice) who was in fact out to cause harm and was in fact armed.

Trayvon on the other hand was walking from the store with items he purchased and minding his own business.

Zimmerman was following Trayvon first in his vehicle and then on foot.

Zimmerman was armed (and dangerous).

There is no comparison.

Trust me when I say this: If you follow me in your car and I spot you and then you pop out your car and come at me: I will put you down. Period.

Whether I tell you "tonight you're gonna die motherfucker" or anything else, won't even matter, Why? because by stalking me and menacing me is enough for me to defend myself.

So all Robert Zimmerman did was expose his true identity. We see you. PS: Don't even get me started on the number of white people on Twitter and elsewhere throwing birds to a camera.