Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Friday, April 05, 2024

Babylon Bee on Censorship

 Given the recent censorship applied to this blog, I find the below appropriate. I want to highlight the part where Twitter tried to get them to delete their own post AND check a box stating that they had committed "hate speech". It was a clear example of what these people want (and why I won't give it to them).

The second thing, was when he discusses how people were waiting on BB to back down and just do what Twitter wanted and check the box and get back to "making money". They refused. This is like what I went through when I was put under pressure and eventually fired from my job. People thought I was crazy to leave 6 figures plus a lot of sick pay, over "just a shot". These people like, unfortunately most, did not understand standing on principle. Too many people are beholden to the almightly dollar. Too many people who proclaim "God is in control" and "The Lord is My Sheppard", folded the minute the pressure was applied.

But enough about me.