Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

The Diddy Raid

The saying goes something along the lines of:

When you plot revenge, make sure to dig a hole for yourself.

When I saw the raid on Diddy's two properties, I knew that it was fallout from the decision to allow people with claims of sexual abuse from way back when, to get to file suits. Diddy's lawyers said as much in response to the raids.

The alleged reasons for this extension of limitation was to get pedo priests and Trump.  Russell Simmons saw the writing on the wall and broke the hell out of the USA to a non-extradition country, making sure nobody from his past could file charges against him for things he either did not do or were done consensually at the time but could now generate income for those who suddenly find themselves aggrieved.

As we know, Diddy has had 3 suits filed against him. I believe 2 have been settled and settled QUICKLY. The swiftness of the settlements leave the skeptical person thinking there was fire to that smoke.

Another thing I was thinking about is this: Is Diddy everything Michael Jackson was said to be? Is Diddy worse? I do not know and I'm not claiming to know anything in particular. I don't generally follow celebs so I don't really care. I just find it interesting how we still don't have the Epstein client list and then this goes down. If there was in fact sex trafficking going on, WHO took part? Will we be told? How many black celebs will be caught up AND will they be exposed? If they are then why the protection of the Epstein people?