Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, October 08, 2019

Impeachment for Dummies

Quid Pro Quo 101:

I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk (sp) that they would take action against the state prosecutor and they didn't. So they said they had were walking out the press kind of said I'm not gonna go or we're not gonna give you the billion dollars, they said you have no authority you're not the president. The president said, I said 'Call him'. I said I'm telling you you're not getting a billion dollars. I said you're not getting a billion...

Foreign Collusion 101:

Foreign Collusion 102:

Foreign Collusion 103:

Foreign Collusion 201:

If "foreign collusion" is a crime then why haven't the people involved in the above listed reported been charged and prosecuted?

If foreign collusion" for political gain is a crime then why hasn't Clinton and her associates been charged and prosecuted? If Trump saying "could you do me a favor" is "clear evidence" of quid-pro-quo and some sort of crime, then why hasn't Joe Biden been charged and prosecuted? If none of the above are "crimes" then there is no grounds for impeachment and we're all being taken for a ride. If all of the above are crimes then there should be a whole lot of Democrats lawyering up.