Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, May 02, 2013

Lil Wayne = Lot Stupid

So I'm here perusing the net waiting for an install to finish and I hear that Lil Wayne is apologizing for mentioning Emmett Till in a rap of his.

First and foremost I'm surprise Lil "I dont' do [dark] Black women" Wayne even KNOWS the name of Emmett Till.

The second thing I had to do was find out the lyrics in question 'cause The Ghost doesn't do "I heard".

On “Karate Chop” from earlier this year, Wayne raps, “Pop a lot of pain pills / Bout to put rims on my skateboard wheels / Beat that p**sy up like Emmett Till.”
Now I'm not one top judge folks who talk about "beating up the pussy" 'cause if you do anything more vigorous than lay there and push you can understand the reference. But to even think about Emmett Till in reference to sex is on a whole other level.

Let's be real..Emmett Till was beating to a bloody pulp. Is Wayne suggesting that he likes to brutalize a woman's vagina to the point that she bleeds? Look, if she's into that then fine that's not my business, but most people aren't into that so really exactly how is it even "sexy" or a show of sexual prowess to discuss how you'd have intercourse with a woman to the point that her vagina is bleeding profusely and is damaged practically beyond recognition?

Well at least we know why Wayne and Ross like to keep each other's company. One likes to slip drugs into women's drinks and the other likes sex that is assault.

Such classy men.