Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How Stupid This Gets

*Beware!: Not Very Child Friendly Language ahead. Washington Post Poll:
Obama: 52% Romney: 33% Who would you like to be in command of a ship in trouble? Obama: 46% Romney: 43%
What. The. Fuck does having dinner have to do with running the fucking country? I don't want the president of the United States having dinner with me. I want the president of the United States to run shit and represent my interests. Fuck dinner! And to the second question. As far as I know Romney is the ONLY fucker in this race that has a fucking boat. There's even a picture out there
Why the FUCK would I prefer to have someone I don't even KNOW has a boat much less know how to sail or navigate one be in command of a ship in trouble? What the fuck kind of partisan bullshit is this? If I'm on a fucking troubled ship I want a mofo with boat experience to be commanding shit. That's not to smash on Obama. That's to smash on you partisan fuckers that know full well you wouldn't want anybody but the fucking CAPTAIN of a ship or somebody with, you know, SHIP EXPERIENCE commanding shit if the ship was in trouble What's wrong with you people?