Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

On Hiatus

If you haven't noticed the Ghost has been silent. It's OK. I'll be back in form or extra form in a few days. Don't unlink or anything like that. Just sometimes a Ghost needs to do other things, speak on other forums and not be "on" (some of ya'll know about that being 'on' stuff). So don't worry I'll be back to my old self soon meanwhile enjoy the official end of summer. Special shouts of appreciation to whomever it is from Belgium who keeps checking in. The person from Hammond LA., The person who apparently works at or goes through Delta Airlines. The Cali people. The Indiana people. And the NY/NJ people. And a shout to the students who apparently link to my stuff for classwork. I am honored.