Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Comic Relief: "Hell YEAH!!!"

I laughed myself to sleep last night after seeing the Nightline story on Kilpatrick. I mean to get up on TV and say that you've never cheated on your wife and you can't wait for the truth to be told knowing full well your dumb ass used a city owned cell phone to text message your chick on the side who also has a city owned cell phone is beyond STUPID. I mean that's up there with Semen stains on a dress. OK?

"I'm madly in love with you," Kilpatrick wrote on Oct. 3, 2002.


"I hope you feel that way for a long time," Beatty replied. "In case you haven't noticed, I am madly in love with you, too!"


On Oct. 16, 2002, Kilpatrick wrote Beatty: "I've been dreaming all day about having you all to myself for 3 days. Relaxing, laughing, talking, sleeping and making love."


But the text messages between Mr. Kilpatrick and Ms. Beatty, loaded with exclamation points and “LOL”s, allude to a romance with exchanges of banter, hotel room numbers, and worries about a security detail overhearing them. “And, did you miss me sexually?” Ms. Beatty wrote in one message, according to the Free Press. “Hell yeah!” the mayor wrote back. “You couldn’t tell. I want some more. Don’t sleep!”


Never cheated on his wife.

Dude. You are done.

On a serious note though, it is a shame that Kilpatrick has spent taxpayer money, and God knows how Detroit needs it, on defending himself when he ought to have come clean from the get go. The way it looks now, we got perjury, obstruction of justice, gross civil rights violations of fired officers.

Was it worth it?

"Hell Yeah!!"

'Don't sleep!!"

HA ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I need to use the bathroom.