Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Silence of the Blog

So if you follow this blog you've noticed that I havent' posted nearly as much as I did in the first year and a half. Reason is, that for the time being it's become pretty repetitive. Kicking the same horse, you know, Black conservatives, White conservatives, White Liberals, Black liberals. Stating the should be obvious. So I need a break. So I won't be posting until mid Oct. unless something absolutely nuts happens. I need a mental break from this and I have so many other things going on in my life that I just don't have the energy to post anything more than links to other peoples writings like most other blogs do. I pride myself in not only pointing to stuff but also giving detailed commentary on the material. Since I can't do that, I don't want to waste anyone's time. So Untiul Oct 15. Peace out.

GG

No comments: