Still Free

Yeah, Mr. Smiley. Made it through the entire Trump presidency without being enslaved. Imagine that.

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

A Jewish Conspiracy

There's a lot of talk about Black-Jewish relations and the supposed rise in Anti-Semitism in the AA community, specifically in the more "educated" portions of the AA community. Such So called "Anti-semitism," Itself a gross misnomer, is the result of the fact that we, educated blacks, can read and know when Jewish people, or specifically Jewish organizations, step into our business and manipulate our so called leadership. The most recent glaring example of this was the ouster of Cynthia McKinney from her Congressional seat by Denise Majette. Majette won largely due to cross over votes and heavy backing by jewish people. This was discussed in my February 7th, 2004 commentary entitled How Jews Run This where I heavily quoted a SF Bay article that demonstrated, with undeniable facts, how Jewish Organizations have influenced Black political figures.

On April 9th the Atlanta Jewish Times Posted an article on how the Jewish Community "worked tirelessly to elect Democratic US Rep. Denise Majette to office in 2002."

Quote:

It is a sentiment that has echoed widely in the days since March 29, when Majette amazed even her own staff in announcing her intention to run.

Among her many Jewish supporters, some have expressed anger, disappointment and confusion over her decision.

“I’m surprised,” said Larry Cooper, an oncologist who helped raise funds for Majette during her successful 2002 campaign to unseat 10-year Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney. “I frequently talk to her. I had no hint that this was coming down the pike.”

“I’m in shock,” added Steven Wertheim, an orthopedist who along with his wife Melinda hosted several fundraisers for Majette at their home in 2002. “I was given no advance notice.”

Wertheim, who calls Majette’s decision an “obvious misstep,” says people who this year have contributed money to what they believed would be her 2004 House re-election bid may now ask Majette for their money back.

“I think there will be a lot of people who do so,” he said.

Knowledgeable sources confirm that some Jewish supporters have already called Majette’s 4th District congressional office in Decatur demanding their money back.

Answering their concern, Majette told The Jewish Times, “It was not my intention to deceive anyone. I have honored my commitments. I have addressed Jewish concerns.

“Those who supported me will continue to have a voice in the Senate,” she continued. “I hope they will give me the opportunity to serve [there].”


Did I read that right? Apparently we have confirmation that Denise Majette was bought by the Jewish Lobby.

Some one needs to make a poster quick. Denise Majettes face with a big Negro for Sale sign on it.

Links:

http://atlanta.jewish.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=603

No comments: